Freshney Pelham Care Ltd provides Community Nursing services and is a limited liability company run by the five GP practices that form Freshney Pelham Care Ltd, covering 38,996 patients in the Grimsby, Cleethorpes and adjourning area. There are 23 nurses, 6 Assistant Practitioners and 2 healthcare assistants employed in the team across the five practices. The team are based in Freshney Green Primary Care Centre.
This is a modern purpose built centre that opened in September 2009, and houses 3 GP practices, the Adult Social Care Team attached to the Commissioning Group, an NHS dentist, Adult Mental Health services, Health Visitors, physiotherapy, audiology and chiropody.
As a provider of health care, our commitment is to deliver services to the population, including nursing care, support and advice and signposting, as well as preventative services to enable independence for as long as possible, We actively support those with more complex needs.
Freshney Pelham Care Ltd aims to work with an integrated approach, liaising closely with GPs, social care colleagues and other health care providers. Our holistic approach promotes and supports independence.
- To provide care that is effective and efficient;
- To provide high quality Nursing care within the community;
- To provide services that will enable our patients to maintain independence for as long as possible;
- To provide support for those with more complex needs ;
- To work closely in partnership with other providers, and partners, to improve outcomes for our population.
Our Key Objectives
- To deliver care across all areas of the community, based on need and in a safe manner, with effective systems and processes in place to support the care and promote health and independent living.
- To support the patients to remain in their own home as long as possible and to support carers in maintaining this independence
- To work closely with other partners and agencies to ensure this
- To ensure effective communication and decision making processes that are open and transparent between patients, carers, families, and representatives
- To provide and promote advocacy services
- To respect the privacy and dignity of service users, ensuring equality and preventing discrimination
- To safeguard the welfare and safety of service users
- Ensure services are accessible and timely
- The workforce will have the skills and competencies required to deliver the highest possible standards of care
- To ensure users are aware of the processes to adopt if they are unhappy with the care provided, by ensuring awareness of the YCC Ltd Complaints procedure, the NHS Patient, Advice Liaison Service(PALS) and ensuring that complainants receive a timely response and effective support
Latest inspection: 28 Feb – 1 Mar 2017
Report published: 17 August 2017